Join us for “Making Waves,” a panel discussion for New York Water Week featuring experts and innovators from the world of climate tech and water management hosted by NY Climate Tech and the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
As climate change continues to impact our planet, access to clean water has become an increasingly urgent issue. From droughts to floods, rising sea levels to melting glaciers, water is at the forefront of the climate crisis. But with challenges come opportunities for solutions.
Our panel of experts will explore the many different areas in which water is a climate issue and the cutting-edge solutions available to address these challenges. Our panelists will share their experiences working at the intersection of climate tech and water, including successes, challenges, and lessons learned.
Apply to attend “Making Waves” and join the conversation on how we can leverage climate tech to tackle the global water crisis. This is a unique opportunity to hear from some of the leading voices in the field and connect with other like-minded individuals who are passionate about sustainability and innovation.
- Brittany Kendrick, Civil Design and engineer and Co-founder of Hydronomy
- Kaila Wilson, Director of Energy Development at the RETI Center
- Matthew Diserio, Co-founder and President of Water Asset Management (WAM)
- Jose Porro, CEO and Founder of Cobalt Water Global
- Sonam Velani, Moderator, Founder & CEO of Streetlife Ventures and NY Climate Tech
- 4:30 PM: Doors open
- 5:00 PM: Main event
- 6:00 PM: Networking reception
This event is hosted by NY Climate Tech and the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Join us for “Making Waves,” a panel discussion for New York Water Week featuring experts and innovators from the world of climate tech and water management hosted by NY Climate Tech and...