Waves of Change: Talking the Untalkable is a set of short inspiring talks mixed with high-level dialogues amongst a diverse range of stakeholders intended to promote innovative thinking that allow us to detonate transformative and long-term solutions.
Talking the Untalkable LATAM Edition will focus on 3 different topics:
- Resilient cities, the crisis of the moment: How do you build resilience when you are already in crisis?
- The future of water and the resistance to change: The transformation of economic, social and environmental models that we must push through systemic change.
- Are we going beyond and above? The 8 billion people and counting challenge we face.
The format to follow for each topic will be a 7 minute eye-opening speech regarding followed by a high-level panel with experts from the Americas and every segment will end with short conversations around the room amongst all participants.
This event is organized in partnership with Heineken, FEMSA Foundation, FEMSA, and Coca-Cola FEMSA.
Some of the speakers that are pending confirmation are:
- Sergio Campos – Chief of the Water and Sanitation Division at IDB
- Francisco Camacho – Chief Corporate Officer at FEMSA
- Janet Tinsely – Chief of Global Impact at Water.org
- Katrin Bruebach – Global Director at Resilient Cities Network
- Miguel Treviño – Municipal President in San Pedro Garza García
- Mónica Bichara – VicePresident Corporate Affairs and General Councel at Heineken
- Adriana Lobo – Global Presence and National Action at WRI
Moderator: Diane Brady, Assistant Managing Editor at Forbes
We are hoping to have as an outcome of this session an article with the conclusions and recommendations of this session.