Creating waves of change through inspiring dialogues
On 24 March, you can listen to an amazing speaker line-up in the public event Waves of Change: Talking the Untalkable. Leading water voices will present refreshing perspectives on a broad range of water issues.
To achieve transformative change, people from many different sectors need to come together. The Waves of Change: Talking the Untalkable on 24 March is an opportunity to do just that. Meet Sergio Campos from IDB, Katrin Bruebach from Resilient Cities Network, Francisco Camacho from FEMSA, and others in an event that mixes short inspiring talks mixed with high-level dialogues.
The diverse group will discuss how we can spur innovative and transformative thinking on topics like:
- Resilient cities, the crisis of the moment: How do you build resilience when you are already in crisis?
- The future of water and the resistance to change: The transformation of economic, social and environmental models that we must push through systemic change.
- Are we going beyond and above? The 8 billion people and counting challenge we face.
This event is moderated by Diane Brady, Assistant Managing Editor at Forbes, and organized in partnership with Heineken, FEMSA Foundation, FEMSA, and Coca-Cola FEMSA. Invited speakers include:
- Sergio Campos – Chief of the Water and Sanitation Division at IDB
- Francisco Camacho – Chief Corporate Officer at FEMSA
- Janet Tinsely – Chief of Global Impact at Water.org
- Katrin Bruebach – Global Director at Resilient Cities Network
- Miguel Treviño – Municipal President in San Pedro Garza García
- Mónica Bichara – VicePresident Corporate Affairs and General Councel at Heineken
- Adriana Lobo – Global Presence and National Action at WRI